Tuesday, July 22, 2014

My Yves Rocher order

Hello everyone!
Today I received my Yves Rocher order and I´m going to show you what I bought this time from them. I have ordered in the past and I already know some of the products of this brand, I love them and I´m using them on a daily basis. So this is what I have picked up this time:

1 Month stimulating cure



This product must be a anti hair loss treatment which will make your hair grow faster and be more healthy. The packaging includes 4 capsules with 15 ml of product and one pump dispenser to make it easy to use. I am very curious about this product because I have heard and read a lot of good stuff about it. 

Price: 12,45€ (with a 50% discount) 

Stimulating shampoo 



I bought 2 of this shampoos, because I tought it will make a good team with the cure above.  My boyfriend had recently lost a lot of pounds (about 70) and his hair has become very thin. It´s not a serious problem but we thought we should give this products a try and see if they work as described. 

Price: 3,45€ (with a 50% discount)

Sebo micellaire water 2in1


This product I bought because of pure curiosity. I have tried the Loreal one and the Bioderma. The two have worked magic on my skin and I have big hopes about this one too. 

Price: 3,95€ (with a 50% discount)

Volume shampoo 


This is just a regular shampoo for my hair. I don´t have big hopes from it, I just hope to let my hair clean and provide some little volume. They say it´s gentle, paraben free and silicone free. The description is enough for me, because I don´t have any issues with my hair or my scalp. 

Price: 2,95€

Microwave set

This set I received as a gift for my purchase. I don´t have a lot to say about them. Is high quality, dishwasher, freezer and microwave safe. 

So this was my last purchase from Yves Rocher. If you have any question about one of the products, feel free to ask. Also if you want to know how they worked for us go ahead and ask to see if they will work for you too.

                                                                                  Anca                                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment